Treasure Track is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it occupies around 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy an average of 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5734.31845
alone. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program offered by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 01:16:48.910