This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. More data about Treasure Track can be read here
. More details about the software Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
Treasure Track is comprised of the following executables which take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5792.13260
alone. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-11 07:08:29.617