Treasure Track is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Check out here
where you can read more on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more info about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is labeled 7za.exe.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5740.10264
of Treasure Track. For more Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Treasure Track from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-21 13:35:51.163