This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Take a look here
for more info on Treasure Track. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more info about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it occupies around 306.13 KB (313472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They take about 829.63 KB (849536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.13 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5724.13817
only. You can find below info on other releases of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it is installed on your PC the Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-04 10:53:23.497