Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Additional info about Treasure Track can be found here
. More details about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes close to 305.61 KB (312944 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They take 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
This web page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5755.42703
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program by Treasure Track. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-15 15:17:20.503