You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Open here
for more info on Treasure Track. More info about the app Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Usually the Treasure Track program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.59 KB (312928 bytes).
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They take 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5742.31865
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-22 01:13:39.527