You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Treasure Track. More information about the program Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.61 KB (312944 bytes).
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.11 KB (849008
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.61 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5765.15712
only. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found automatically. After you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 17:01:44.023