This info is about Treasure Track for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Additional info about Treasure Track can be seen here
. You can get more details about Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.88 KB (313224 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.38 KB (849288
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5787.22253
of Treasure Track. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by the software company Treasure Track. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track app will be found very quickly. When you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 01:25:32.150