Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. Take a look here
for more information on Treasure Track. Please open http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's web page. Usually the Treasure Track application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Treasure Track. Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it occupies circa 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5776.6016
alone. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program released by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Treasure Track in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Treasure Track.
8. After uninstalling Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 14:44:13.463