You can find below detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Take a look here
for more information on Treasure Track. Further information about Treasure Track can be seen at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 305.59 KB (312928 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Treasure Track. They occupy an average of 829.09 KB (848992
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.59 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5752.1283
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by the software company Treasure Track. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 11:17:01.847