You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your systemTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
if you want to read more on Treasure Track on Treasure Track's page. Usually the Treasure Track program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Treasure Track installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This data is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5756.26503
only. Click on the links below for other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program offered by the software company Treasure Track. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Treasure Track or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track app will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-06 04:05:27.633