This page contains thorough information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your computerTreasure Track
. More data about Treasure Track can be read here
. Click on http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
to get more data about Treasure Track on Treasure Track's website. Treasure Track is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Treasure Track's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's main executable file and it takes close to 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Treasure Track. They take about 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
This page is about Treasure Track version 2.0.5753.12084
only. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track versions:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by Treasure Track. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Treasure Track in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 16:02:36.073