Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it takes approximately 305.88 KB (313216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.38 KB (849280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5789.16862
only. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track program will be found automatically. When you select Treasure Track in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:48:47.340