Treasure Track is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Treasure Track folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Treasure Track is "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Treasure Track's primary executable file and it takes approximately 305.88 KB (313216 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.38 KB (849280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current web page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5789.16862
only. You can find here a few links to other Treasure Track releases:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application offered by Treasure Track. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Treasure Track or simply click the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Treasure Track in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The software company is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 18:48:47.340