This page contains thorough information on how to remove Treasure Track for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. Check out here
for more information on Treasure Track. You can get more details on Treasure Track at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. Treasure Track is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Treasure Track by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.88 KB (313216 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Treasure Track. They take 829.38 KB (849280
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.88 KB)
The current page applies to Treasure Track version 2.0.5787.4246
only. You can find below info on other versions of Treasure Track:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is a program marketed by Treasure Track. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Treasure Track from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Treasure Track or simply click the Search feature and type in "Treasure Track". If it exists on your system the Treasure Track application will be found very quickly. After you click Treasure Track in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Treasure Track, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Treasure Track which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your computer, nor are we saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Treasure Track in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 14:47:47.103