Treasure Track is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Treasure Track from your PCTreasure Track
. You can read more on Treasure Track or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Treasure Track can be found at http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Treasure Track. The program's main executable file occupies 305.60 KB (312936 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Treasure Track. They take an average of 829.10 KB (849000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5749.13885
of Treasure Track. For other Treasure Track versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Treasure Track is an application by the software company Treasure Track. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Treasure Track is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Treasure Track with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Treasure Track or simply activate the Search field and type in "Treasure Track". The Treasure Track program will be found automatically. After you click Treasure Track in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Treasure Track, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Treasure Track:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.treasuretrack.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Treasure Track\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Treasure Track.
8. After removing Treasure Track, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Treasure Track which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Treasure Track using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Treasure Track by Treasure Track from your PC, we are not saying that Treasure Track by Treasure Track is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Treasure Track supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:46:06.430