Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be read here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies approximately 190.95 KB (195536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 469.50 KB (480770
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (190.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12473
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 20:52:09.383