Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 145.11 KB (148592 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 391.38 KB (400772
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (145.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 36.01
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:13:01.810