Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 409.77 KB (419604
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (165.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 38.01
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 00:10:41.123