Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 116.41 KB (119208 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 220.14 KB (225420
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 26.01
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:46:13.733