Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes about 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 216.38 KB (221572
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 20.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:40:48.240