Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
for more info on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 220.33 KB (225620
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 25.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:37:22.783