Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 212.77 KB (217876
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 33.0.2
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:24:20.130