Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies about 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 220.03 KB (225306
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 24.6.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:26:47.967