Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
for more details on Mozilla. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 110.47 KB (113120 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 198.16 KB (202920
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (110.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.70 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 13.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:45:35.650