Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
for more details on Mozilla. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 110.47 KB (113120 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 198.16 KB (202920
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (110.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.70 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 13.0.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:45:35.650