Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 144.61 KB (148080 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 248.03 KB (253978
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.5.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\Mozilla Maintenance Service.history
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:12:38.397