Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 144.61 KB (148080 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 248.03 KB (253978
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.5.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:12:38.397