Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 219.42 KB (224686
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.1
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:43:04.657