Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 219.42 KB (224686
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.1
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:43:04.657