Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file is named maintenanceservice.exe and it has a size of 116.61 KB (119408 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 220.33 KB (225620
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 26.0
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:56:49.823