Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 145.11 KB (148592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 248.59 KB (254556
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (145.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 21.02
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 18:38:58.363