Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes about 113.05 KB (115760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 216.33 KB (221518
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (113.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional values that are not removed:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:26:48.140