Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies about 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 219.42 KB (224686
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:17:08.947