Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.40 KB (117144 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 217.81 KB (223042
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.6
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:59:57.013