Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 114.40 KB (117144 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 217.81 KB (223042
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.6
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:59:57.013