Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 103.21 KB (105692 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 103.21 KB (105692
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (103.21 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 16.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:08:53.100