Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 144.61 KB (148080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 245.77 KB (251668
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 36.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\UpdateLogs\308046B0AF4A39CB.id
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\UpdateLogs\308046B0AF4A39CB.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\UpdateLogs\308046B0AF4A39CB.status
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:11:43.223