Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 145.11 KB (148592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 246.27 KB (252180
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (145.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 35.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:04:20.863