Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it occupies around 165.16 KB (169128 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 266.32 KB (272716
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (165.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 37.01
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 06:07:00.557