Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 114.40 KB (117144 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 218.12 KB (223356
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:09:12.703