Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 144.61 KB (148080 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 251.92 KB (257966
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 29.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:06.903