Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 223.92 KB (229294
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:06:08.497