Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 114.40 KB (117144 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 217.81 KB (223042
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.40 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.0.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 20:55:09.850