Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, subject to the user's choice. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled maintenanceservice.exe and it has a size of 116.61 KB (119408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 223.92 KB (229294
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 29.02
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 19:12:54.223