Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 216.20 KB (221392 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 785.90 KB (804762
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (216.20 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
- updater.exe (265.90 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19942
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-04 12:37:08.250