Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
for more details on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 145.11 KB (148592 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 391.38 KB (400772
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (145.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 37.02
only. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:48:38.330