Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 220.03 KB (225306
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.1.2
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:17:43.087