Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 220.03 KB (225306
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.1.2
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Some users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:17:43.087