Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be found here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 191.95 KB (196552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 485.05 KB (496692
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (191.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16819
only. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:20:08.967