Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 115.48 KB (118256 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 218.70 KB (223948
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (115.48 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.21 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.01
alone. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 00:17:53.557