Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 145.11 KB (148592 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 246.27 KB (252180
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (145.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 36.02
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 12:13:04.367