Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 144.61 KB (148080 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 245.77 KB (251668
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 35.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:29:42.803