Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 110.47 KB (113120 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 198.16 KB (202920
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (110.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.70 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 14.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:44:16.890