Mozilla Maintenance Service
A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by Mozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes circa 112.47 KB (115168 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 215.75 KB (220926
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.1
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:59:07.187