Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 143.45 KB (146888 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 361.76 KB (370442
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (114.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.0.8
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not cleaned:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:32:18.340